Buttery soft with swish for days, this rib knit is your next favourite t-shirt! The ribbed texture gives it a subtle stripe, while the rayon content makes it snuggly and oh so soft. 4% spandex gives it just a touch of recovery, so your shirt doesn't get baggy by the end of the day.
This colour is difficult to capture! It appears more grey on our screens than it does in real life, it is a rich fern green, leafy and gorgeous.
- Width: 50/52”, 127/132 CM
- Content: 96% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Weight: 219 GSM, 6.45 OZ/SQ.YD
- Opacity: Fairly opaque but lighter colours may have some sheerness; may want a cami
- Stretch: 4-way stretch; 70% horizontally, 50% vertically
- Drape: Very drapey, much swish
- Care: wash cold, tumble dry cool or hang to dry
- Best suited for: t-shirts
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example; 2 units is 1/2m, 3 units is 3/4m, 4 units is a full metre, 5 units is 1.25m. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless you request a skinny quarter. Fat Quarters are half the width of the fabric x 0.5m, whereas Skinny Quarters are the full width of the fabric x 0.25m. We do this so you can order just as much fabric as you need, to decrease fabric wastage.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.